Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Modelcollect 1/72 T-72B with ERA **review" (by Erhan Atalay)



Hello friends,

I've been waiting a long time for this kit. A year ago I pre-ordered from Ebay, production took a long time. I bought last month and  I'm very happy ... (bought with T-90 MS and T-72 B)

Very nice model,  high quality mold and clean parts, I think construction will be enjoyable .

I wanted to show parts,


Manual is sufficiently detailed ..







Common parts for T-72, T-90 and T-90MS.  different wheels and smoke launcher....






die-cast hull is very nice ...


detailed tracks, like Dragon DS track..




common decal sheet for T-72 and T-90 family. Various options but , not enough detail in the instructions manual..


I began to assembly..


Compare with Revell T-72 hull.


click please for the next page http://miniafv....modelcollect-172-t-72b-with-era.html
Erhan...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice looking kit.Modern armour isn't usually my thing - but that looks very mean! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters