Sunday, April 1, 2018

"TAIGA" ... 1/72 inbox diorama by Emre Erkaplan (Zvezda Russian Knights)




Hi everyone,
First I thank Erhan Atalay for sharing my work on his blog.

In this box diorama I aimed to give perspective by using background oil painting pochade which is my own work too. I tried the connection of the work with the background through the 3D by the trees. 
Those figures I used for this dioroma are Zvezda ( No 8001) 13-14 century 1/72 Russian Knights. Although it is written the figures are 1/72 you will see they are 1/76 in reality. The details and molds are quite successfull the vinyl material makes smoothing and painting a bit hard. But in my opion this is just a regular part in this kind of work for a figure painter or scale modeler.
Thank you,
Emre Erkaplan...




















thank you for sharing Emre..
Erhan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters