Sunday, July 16, 2017

"Desert Hunters" - North Africa 1943 - w/Dragon L.R.D.G. car (by Mateusz Mathea)





Hello dear friends,

Matheus Mathea designed our page today .... Matheus from Poland and very talented master modeler.
I recommend, You can examine his models from his Web page http://matejson.blogspot.com./

Erhan...


Now Mateusz said ...

Hi dear modeler,
It will be my first desert diorama. Chevrolet 1533X2 30cwt with Flak 30 in german service. There will be some extra Black Dog accesories.




Resin wheels prepared before assembly process...


FTF'39 kit with new barrel.



Almost ready for the painting stage. Need more bags, jerry cans, towels, boxes and other stowage accesories.


Stowage and other accesories tried on.


Before painting I alwayes use surface primer. I recommend Tamiya's spray primer.



First painting stpes using airbrush and Tamiya acrylic paints.


The woodbase need more support sticks before fixing the foam. I used spikes and cut them heads.


I'm happy to present my finished work.







Thank you for sharing Mateusz ..
Erhan..


No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters