Monday, July 20, 2015

Zvezda 1/72 T-90 Russian Main Battle Tank **building** (by Erhan Atalay)



Hello everyone,
We are continuing  the second page about Zvezda T-90 kit.
(Click for the first page .http://miniafv..../zvezda-172-t-90..)
Erhan..

I don't like the barrel of the box content. I think mould quality is poor. I changed the metal barrel (from RB Model)



Continue with the turret. Very small pieces but the details are very good.





Body details .. Continues an enjoyable work and coming a nice model.





a selfie with the wheels. . I love this scene in each model .


I added weight into the body. Will be a heavy model..


attention to the suspension system. They're not all the same...






Tracks must bending but not very flexible. Every moment can be broken..


like this :)


But it is not difficult for complete.. I remembered the Revell kit. It made the two-piece assembly.


And Zveda kit.


and continues to details..


A comparison again .. T-90 chassis .. Modelcollect (old version TOS1A) and Zvezda




Kord..  12.7 mm heavy machine gun (thank you dear Viktor (vkrestinin)


and our guns. which one is better :)


Zvezda has given up to 10 piece for gun



Fuel drums. Need some putty and sanding


Tow-cable is interesting and very successful..



aerial is so bad. I'll replace it with a metal aerial


and completed..



with Modelcollect kit..


*******
update, 12.10.2015..
new photos about unpaint model..

.




to be continued..
Erhan


19 comments:

  1. Gun, the middle, i think.
    ww-II time, Russian made 14.5 mm heavy mg, and these is general use every side
    12,7 is same time, and same role, also today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ?? I think this gun is Ok for this tanks ..

      Delete
    2. AA-gun in this kit is "Kord", the newest version of well-known NSVT.

      Delete
    3. hi Viktor You are right , I made a mistake ...this gun is Kord...
      Erhan..

      Delete
  2. Hi, Erhan!
    I accidentally found your blog. I'm very glad to see turkish modeller who building russian tanks in braille scale. I already made T-90 from Zvezda, and I would like to show you the result.
    http://smallafv.blogspot.ru/2015/06/blog-post_12.html
    Pay your attention for distance between ERA plates on side-skirts. It's must be equal between first and second and between second and third plate!

    Best regards
    Viktor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Viktor

      plates in the side ...Thank you for the notice ;)

      and this blog.. (smallafv...) woowwwww very nice.. now that my favorite blogs;)

      note : my blog name is "miniafv" and your blog name is "smallafv".. sister blog ;)

      Erhan..

      Delete
    2. Erhan, I am not owner and founder smallafv. This blog made by Andrey Novozhilov.
      I only one of active member.
      Many years ago he made www.smallafv.nn.ru model site. His site collected and merged many people, who interested in BraileScale. Blog "smallafv" is next generation and second attempt :-)
      We very lucky, that you choose exactly "miniafv" name, not "small" :-)

      Delete
    3. Viktor, I remember the old website. I'm very happy to continue with a new blog. I admire your work and I'll follow .. continuously.
      Erhan ;)

      Delete
  3. i am interested purchase t 90 model
    plz send terms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
    However think about if you added some great photos or video
    clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content
    is excellent but with images and video clips, this site could definitely be one of the greatest in its niche.
    Terrific blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent site. Lots of helpful info here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thanks on your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is certainly a lot to know about this topic.
    I love all the points you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey very interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to every one, it's actually a nice for me to go to see this website, it contains priceless
    Information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these
    knowledge, therefore it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to visit this web site daily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blog often and I really thank you for your content.
    This great article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your website
    and keep checking for new information about once a
    week. I opted in for your Feed too.

    ReplyDelete

free counters