Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Medievaldio72 / new sister blog




Hello dear friends,

I want to introduce a new blog. name's "mediavaldio". Blog by Artar İncidüzen.  Below there is a short note about the blog.

If you want to visit, please click on the link : http://medievaldio72.blogspot.com/

Erhan

______________________________________________________________
Hi,

Born in 1976 in Istanbul/Turkey. Studied tourism managmet at university. Worked for travel agencies several years, now working as a restaurant manager in Istanbul. 

I have been making models since childhood. In last 10 years working on 1/72 and 25mm scale middle ages and renaissance dioramas. I prefer to build big and crowded dioramas but after spendig three years by making  "Constantinople 1453 diorama " I changed my mind. Now I am making small and easier ones...
.
Artar İncidüzen..
.
 


3 comments:

free counters